- WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF THE PROJECT?
- Yangco Street, Brent Road, Baguio City (Inside the Brent International School)
- WHO IS THE DEVELOPER?
- Willowtree Development Corporation(Joint venture of the Episcopal Church of the Philippines).
- WHAT IS THE TOTAL AREA OF THE PROJECT
- 2 hectares within the 12 hectares of Brent Baguio Campus
- WHAT IS THE TOTAL AREA FOR PHASE 1
- 2 hectares only (remaining 5 hectares forest, camping grounds, walking/jogging trails)
- WHAT IS THE AREA PER BUILDING?
- Hamilton Hall = 2,850 sqms
Hackett Hall = 3,350 sqms
- WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF OPEN AREA?
- 60 % open areas/spaces
- WHAT ARE THE AMENITIES IN THE AREA?
- Pocket parks, landscaped gardens, nature walking/jogging trials, camp grounds, access to
Brent Baguio’s facilities (football field, children’s playground, chapel…)
- WHAT ARE THE UNIT FEATURES?
- gated residential community
- state of the art security
- CCTV system
- each unit has maids room with its own t&b
- common drivers quarters per building electronic fireplace
- centralized LPG gas lines
- each unit has powder room with a shower
- separate service door entry for each unit
- standby generator
- automatic sprinkler system
- access for the handicapped
- private balcony (selected units)
- forest views (selected units)
- When Is The Turn-Over Of The HACKETT HALL
- December 2016
- HOW MANY UNITS PER BUILDING?
- Hamilton Hall = 16 unit
Hackett Hall = 26 units
- WHAT ARE THE UNIT TYPES AND HOW MANY UNITS PER TYPE?
- One Bedroom – 4 Units, Two Bedoom – 9 Units, and Three Bedroom – 9 Units
- WHAT ARE THE UNIT TYPES AND AREAS?
- Type A (unit 101,103) 2 bed, 3 full bath, 111 sqms
- Type B (unit 102,105) 2 bed, 3 full bath, 102 sqms
- Type C (unit 201,203,301,303) 2 bed, 3 full bath, 116 sqms
- Type D (unit 202,205,302,305) 2 bed, 3 full bath, 108 sqms
- Type E (P1, P3) 3 bed (including attic), 4 bath, 156 sqms
- Type F (P2, P5) 3 bed (including attic), 4 bath, 152 sqms
- HOW MANY PARKING SLOTS IN THE BUILDING?
- 16 slots, one parking per unit. Additional guest parking available above-ground
- WHAT IS THE FLOOR AREA PER PARKING LOT?
- 12.50 sq. m.. Or 5.00m x 2.50m
- WHAT MATERIALS WERE USED FOR THE ROOF?
- acrylic resin & chip coated steel sheet roofing/shake type roof tile, stone coated metal sheet
- WHAT MATERIALS WERE USED FOR THE EXTERIOR WALLS?
- Baguio stone wall cladding, log cladding, precast concrete log cladding, concrete fiber board casing
- WHAT MATERIALS WERE USED FOR THE INTERIOR WALLS?
- cement plaster finish, glazed wall tiles, interior walls fiber cement board dry walls
- WHAT IS THE WIDTH OF THE HALLWAYS?
- Hamilton Hall = 1.1 meters
Hackett Hall = 1.5 meters
Forbes Hall = 1.5 meters
- WHAT IS THE HEIGHT FROM THE FLOOR TO CEILING OF THE COMMON AREAS?
- basement parking: 2.4 meter
hallways: 2.4 meter
elevator lobby: 2.7 meter
- IS THERE VENTILATION IN THE COMMON AREAS?
- WHAT BASIC UNIT AMENITIES ARE INCLUDED UPON TURN-OVER?
- ceiling, walls, floor, bathrooms, lights (receptacles only), fireplace (optional), windows, closets, kitchen
cabinets, countertops, doors, door knobs, toilets, shower heads, sink.
- WHAT BASIC UNIT AMENITIES ARE EXCLUDED UPON TURN-OVER?
- stove, refrigerator, washer/dryer, water heater, range hood, exhaust fan
- WHAT MATERIALS WERE USED FOR THE FLOORING?
- living/family room, kitchen: vitrified floor tiles
powder room, T&B, bedroom 1 T&B: vitrified floor tiles
masters, bedroom 1: laminated HDF flooring
balcony: vitrified floor tiles
- WHAT ARE THE PROVISIONS FOR VENTILATION?
- open window and exhaust fan ventilation throughout building
- WHAT TYPE OF FIREPLACE WILL BE INSTALLED?
- Electric fireplace
- WHICH INSTALLATIONS FOR UTILITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
- electricity, phone, water, LPG, cable, and internet
- ARE THERE PROVISIONS FOR BACK-UP ELECTRICITY?
- yes, backup generators
- WILL THERE BE INDIVIDUAL MAILBOXES?
- drop off mail at guard house
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE PROVIDED?
- CCTV cameras, gated community, 24 hour roving guards, access card system
- WHAT ARE THE PROVISIONS FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE DISABLED?
- Drop-off Canopy, Basement Parking, and Elevator
- What is the total salable area of the Forbes Hall Building?
- 2,648 sqms
- What is the gross floor area of the Forbes Hall Building?
- 3,718 sqms
- What is the building footprint of the Forbes Hall Building?
- 588 sqms
- When is the completion date of the Forbes Hall Building?
- December 2017
- How many units are in the Forbes Hall Building?
- 23 units
- What are the unit types and how many units per type of the Forbes Hall Building?
- One Bedroom – 6 Units, Two Bedoom – 9 Units, and Three Bedroom – 8 Units
- How many variations of One-bedroom are there? Two variations
- One Bedroom A – 64 sqms, One Bedroom B – 72 sqms
- How many variations of Two-bedroom are there? Four variations
- Two Bedroom A – 93 sqms,Two Bedroom B – 99 sqms,Two Bedroom C – 104 sqms,Two Bedroom D – 125 sqms
- How many variations of Three-bedroom are there? Six variations
- Three Bedroom A – 136 sqms,Three Bedroom B – 140 sqms,Three Bedroom C – 142 sqms,Three Bedroom D – 172 sqms, Three Bedroom E – 176 sqms,Three Bedroom F – 193 sqms
- What are the building amenities?
- Designer lobby, Fire detection and alarm system, stand-by generator, backup water supply, elevator, basement parking, service and emergency exit stairwell, drop-off canopy, access card system
- Are there provisions for laundry area?
- Yes, a Laundrymat situated at the basement area.